Export to tax packages

Income tax

The profit and loss account and balance sheet for unincorporated businesses can be sent to the following tax packages from either VT Final Accounts or VT Transaction+:

Sending data is very easy; you just have to choose the Send To Tax Package command or button. Data is sent via the Clipboard (like copy and paste) in an agreed format called Standard Name Format (SNF).

Corporation tax

The iXBRL accounts and tax computation files generated by VT Final Accounts can be attached to third party filing products for filing a CT600 with HMRC.

There is a list of HMRC approved products on their web site.